Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day Two

Here it is day two, and I open my blog to find that I have been tagged by Kris from http://www.paintedkreations4u.blogspot.com/ Well lets see if I can't give it a go

HMMMM? 5 Things that someone might not know about me?

1. Okay this one I thought was just an early pregnancy craving when I was pregnant with my ds, but it turns out. . . Im just a little weird. I love . . . apple slices dipped in mushed avacado.

2. I stop and pick up turtles out of the road and move them to the other side. And have caused traffic jams in doing so.

3. I recycle toilet paper tubes.

4. my husband would kill me for writing this one. . . but. . I wear sexy underware. . . everyday. (It's good to be a girl!!!!)

5. I alway have to close the cupboards, always . . . even if I am just going to open them again in seconds. I have to close them, and I will close other peoples!!!

Now the hard part will be to tag others. I will come back and edit this so everyone knows who got tagged.

If you have been tagged, you need to write on your blog. . . 5 things someone may not know about you and then it is your job to tag five people who have not yet been tagged!!! Good Luck!!!

1. Jan at http://www.coffeyhousecollection.blogspot.com/
2. Tammy at http://www.rockriverstiches.blogspot.com/
3. Allani at http://www.messy-art.blogspot.com/
4. www.izile.blogspot.com
5. Ashley at www.wollypollydoodle.bogspot.com

4 comments:

kris said...

You done great, Mandy!! LOL! But I have to ask........how often do turtles end up in the road??? I have never seen that in my neck of the woods, LOL!

Izile said...

Be careful with those turtles! My Mom stopped once to get a turtle out of the road not far from our house; it ended up being a snapping turtle! It grabbed hold of her shoe, and she was dancing around in the road trying to kick it off. It did keep her from doing that again, though.

jywheeler said...

love the blog....I linked yours through my blog.

Joann

Ashley said...

What a cute blog, thanks for taggin' me.
I recycle the toilet paper tubes, too!!!