Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Old Farmhouse Gathering

My etsy group Old Farmhouse Gathering is having it's first challenge!!! We are doing a tribute to mothers everywhere for Mother's Day!!!! If you are not familiar with Etsy then you have to go and check it out!!! www.etsy.com it is a wonderful site that is for all things handmade!!! There are all forms of art there!!! When you go for a visit, please type in OFG team into your search and you will be able to see all the wonderful items that Old Farmhouse Gathering has to offer!!!! (I am also a member of the EAST team, so be sure to check out all the wonderful art work from that group too!!!)Etsy is very easy to navigate, and you will be so happy that you found yourself there!!!!! and please be sure to stop by my shop you can scroll to the bottom for what I currently have listed or you can goto www.wyattsmagicwagon.etsy.com Hope to see you there!!!

I have to say I LOVE the concept of Etsy. You really can find just about anything you might need there. There are artists from all over the world, but you can search for just your country, your state, your town!!! Supporting local artists is so much more rewarding than supporting your local super store!!!! Take the handmade pledge!! You will be so happy you did. Need paper, notebooks, art, shirts, baby toys, toys for your pets, it's all there!!!!

4 comments:

kris said...

Hey Mandy, I know you've been really busy, but I gotta tag ya. When you get a chance, no rush, drop by my blog and see what ya gotta do. This one really is easy, lol.
Hugs!

jywheeler said...

I must agree Etsy is great. You know I got a lot of my Christmas Gifts there last year. And everyone was tickled with their gifts.

Rosalie said...

Hi love your blog and Thank You for visiting mine. Good luck on my dolly giveaway.
Rosalie

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very nice......